09 January 2010

Succeeding in Business - Building a Residual Income


Did you know that you have a one in twenty chance at succeeding in building a business? Those are a lot better odds than winning the lottery. I take those odds very seriously, and am working very hard at being the one out of twenty that succeeds in building an online business.

The truth is that I have already succeeded somewhat in those goals. My wife and I have already built a successful nice product business that averages nearly four thousand dollars in sales per month. The problem is that we are always investing the profits back into the business in order to grow it.

Lately, I have been working at building another stream of online income through Adsense. I had messed around with Adsense a bit before, but never really gave it a serious enough effort. In two years time, I had only earned fifty dollars at it.

About two and a half months ago, I started working at building Adsense websites again. This time, I gave it all the effort I had previously put into building a successful products based business. The results showed very quickly.

In the first month, I brought my Adsense income up another fifty dollars, breaking the one hundred dollar threshold and giving me my first payday from Google. That felt great, but the following month only stayed steady, bringing in fifty two dollars worth of clicks. That made me more determined than ever.

I have worked hard since then, giving away at least one article almost every single day to gain backlinks. The results have been great. I made seventy four dollars in Adsense income in only the first fifteen days. That is putting me on pace for about one hundred and fifty dollars this month. That is not a lot of money, but when you consider that it only took me two and a half months to create the perpetual income, it brings it into proper perspective. If I can continue this pace of my Adsense income increasing, in a year's time, I should be making approximately seven hundred and fifty dollars per month. That is not too bad for a residual income that I do not have to work for again.

As the income increases, I will also be able to hire other people to write the articles for me, which will speed up the rate of increase in income. As time progresses, I should be able to replace the income from my current day job, giving me even more time to spend on building the online business empire.

The difference between the one in twenty who succeed in business and the nineteen in twenty who fail is not the luck of the draw; it is how hard they are willing to work. I know that I am the one in twenty who will succeed in business. I know this because I work extremely hard and will not quit.

Join me and learn how to build your own successful online business.


Share/Bookmark
;

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Archive

WORLD RANKING


Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

Followers

 

Make Money With Internet. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com